At the moment we don't sell snow tires for our scooters, and we haven't yet found a dealership online who sells snow tires with our specifications.
However, If you're planning to ride your scooter during winter, just make sure to follow these safety precautions:
- Make sure that your battery isn’t cold before charging
- After every ride bring the scooter to a place where the temperature is above 41° Fahrenheit / 5° Celsius
- Never heat your scooter (if you must, let it gradually warm up)
- Make sure you change your riding style. As conditions and seasons change you must adapt your riding style appropriately. Don't ride like you would in summer to avoid risks of crashing.
What can I do to improve my riding style?
- Ride steady (without sudden movements or aggressive maneuvers)
- Ride defensively (expect others to make mistakes and correct for other people's mistakes)
- Avoid riding through deep water
- On crossroads make eye-contact with other participants (make sure they see you)
- If you can’t avoid riding in the dark, make yourself visible with lights or reflective clothing